Live File Backup - Your Data Backup Software For Windows
Backup Software For Windows for A Continuous Data Protection In The Background.
With Live File Backup you back up continuously your working files in the background. The automatic data backup software for Windows is very user-friendly and quickly installed. Download now the backup software and test it thoroughly for free. When installing or uninstalling the software no modifications to the operating system of your computer will be made.
(Basic Features of Live File Backup For Windows)
Features Of Live File Backup – The Data Backup Software For Windows:
- Config once and run the backup software automatically when Windows® starts and forget about it. Your data will be backed up automatically in the background.
- Continuous data backup in the background; reliable protection of your most valuable data without you having to interrupt your work.
- Intelligent algorithms save also open files (e.g. of Word and Excel), what by similar real-time backup software, relying on the internal Windows® Change Notification, does not always work properly.
- Backup by time schedule, start/stop manually, activate permanently.
- Flexibility in setting the data sources; internal and external drives, USB memory sticks, network drives (also universal naming convention paths UNC).
- UNICODE support, Asian characters and special characters for file and directory names, both for the Windows file system and for FTP connections.
- Subdirectories can be included or excluded.
- File filter in order to include or exclude certain file types.
- Data compression in order to save disk space on storage media.
- Data encryption by password to protect backed up data (ZIP 2.0, AES-128, AES-256).
- Flexibility in choosing backup location; local or external drive, USB memory stick, network drives (also universal naming convention paths UNC), network attached storage (NAS), as well as Internet or Intranet via FTP (fast Internet connection provided).
- Local sync directories of DropBox, GoogleDrive, OneDrive can be specified as backup locations.
- Each of the data sources can be backed up to several backup destinations at the same time.
- Easy recovery of backed up data to the original location or any other location. The ZIP storage format as well as the clear file structure allow an easy data recovery with the Windows®-Explorer only, the original backup software is not even needed.
- Possibility to filter the backed up data in order to quickly find files by name and by date.
- Automatic cleanup of storage media in order to save space by defining the number of backup copies and the number of days the backups should be stored.
- Manual cleanup of storage media by deleting files by size and age.
- Backup interval adjustable.
- Number of backup generations of same file can be defined (1-999 versions).
- Storage period of backups can be defined (1 – 999 days).
- Maximum file size can be defined.
- Detailed log of backed up data.
- Monitor displays constantly the current processing of the live backup.
- Command Line Interface to control Live File Backup in a batch script to set the backup state to active or inactive and to start the backup cycle im-mediately.
- Actual program state can be found in the Windows Registry.
Value “ActualStatusText”: undefined, inactive , active, paused.
Value “ActualStatusValue”: 0, 1, 2, 3.
- Update Feature for easy program update via Internet (only when requested and confirmed by user).
- Straightforward help system to get detailed information about each function.
- Extensive manual and online help in English, German and French.
System Requirements for Live File Backup:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows® 7/8/10
Main memory RAM: about 20 MB
Program space on disk: about 4 MB
Backup space on storage media: as you wish (for files and file generations)
Supported drives: internal and external hard disks, USB memory sticks, network drives (also universal naming convention paths UNC), network attached storage (NAS), as well as Intranet or Internet via FTP (fast Internet connection provided).